Registering to play with Mernda Bulls signifies an ongoing commitment to the club for the upcoming season. A player withdrawal after registration is very disruptive not only to individual teams but the age group as a whole and creates considerable work for the volunteers on our committee.
Mernda Bulls registration fees cover the cost of training venue hire, registration costs, insurances and other miscellaneous costs.
A player withdrawal at this stage significantly impacts teams and creates additional work for the coaching panel, committee and coaches.
Team registrations, insurances & training hire costs have already been paid at the beginning of the training season, so as such registration fees are non refundable.
Players who paid for the current season and are unable to play all or part of the season due to personal reasons, such as family tragedy or family relocation will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
A refund request must be submitted in writing to the club's Executive Committee for consideration and contain the following information:
- Players Name
- Parent/Guardian's Name
- Contact details
- Current age group and team
- Detail reason for request
- Notification of outcome requests
All requestors will be notified in writing once decision has been made.
For the avoidance of doubt, refunds are not given for:
- Dislike of the team into which the player has been selected
- Dislike of the allocated coach
- Unavailability to train at the allocated time/day
- Preferences not being met e.g. not playing with friends
- Dislike of the grade in which the team is playing in
- Dislike of the low team number designated
- Other sport/social commitments
- Change of mind by players/parents
- Parent/coach given lower ranked team than expected